• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DIY Fitting Tein S-Tech Springs

HASNIC said:
Funky said:
Harvey said:
Have you lot also fitted camber adjusters when doing the springs?

I left the camber adjusters off when I fitted the springs. System R fit them for you as part of the fast road setup.

Only if it's needed, my CTR was borderline after fitting Spoon springs so Paul said it wasn't worth the extra money to get 1/4 degree back if it didn't want to, so i didn't bother!

Mine was the same, only 1/4 degree out on the front, but I had already bought the camber bolts so they fitted them for me. Rear was way out though over 2 degrees negative camber IIRC.

Funky said:
Mine was the same, only 1/4 degree out on the front, but I had already bought the camber bolts so they fitted them for me. Rear was way out though over 2 degrees negative camber IIRC.

Yeah pretty much the same with me, front was pretty much spot on but the rears was way out so required the rear adjusters, typically the most expensive part :lol:

I need to get the front rechecked though as sometimes it doesn't feel right :? can it be knocked out :?:

Carl

Funky said:
type_r_lover said:
Springs are in.

Not a difficult job, once you know how to make it faster and easier.

makes a difference to the look of the car. cant wait for tomorrow night to take it for a decent spin...

Get a fast road setup as well and it will make a world of difference, my rear tyres had way too much negative camber after I lowered mine :)

I'm going to see Tom @ TGM in 2 weeks time, couldnt get anything before.. But yes the camber adjuster are planned.

Back