• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do any Civic Type R's have seat height adjustment?

I'm looking to buy an EP3 generation CTR and sat in one the other day for the first time. I seemed to be quite low (i am only 5ft7 however!) although I think I just was'nt used to having so much dashboard in front of me and the window sloping away so far !

This particular one did not have a height adjustor for the seat. Do any models ever have it ?

Cheers.

I'm looking to buy an EP3 generation CTR and sat in one the other day for the first time. I seemed to be quite low (i am only 5ft7 however!) although I think I just was'nt used to having so much dashboard in front of me and the window sloping away so far !

This particular one did not have a height adjustor for the seat. Do any models ever have it ?

Cheers.

Try being 5ft 4" then :lol:

I dont think any of the EP3's do have heigh adjustment im afraid, you just get used to it.

The steering wheel is height adjustable however. This may make you ride slightly more comfortable for your arms?

Booster seats FTW. (PM Spacemonkey) :p

I`m a shortarse too at 5`8. I have the steering wheel at it`s lowest setting like jermal suggested. I find the seat height fine however. I guess it`s a bit strange coming from a different car, My EP is my third in row though

Cheers.
My girlfriend is 5ft3 she has no problems, seat pushed fully forward! Guess you will get used to it....Goodluck

Thanks for all your advice guys. Gonna take the Type R plunge next month after I get another pay cheque cleared so pretty excited!

BTW I cant believe how quick, knowledgeable, and friendly this forum is!
Thanks again!

Back