• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Do DC5 Mid Pipes come up for sale?

My EP3 Sportex unsilenced mid pipe sits a lot lower than the standard OEM EP3 mid pipe and so, it scrapes on some speedbumps. I've been told by my garage that the OEM DC5 mid pipe fits an EP3 perfectly and will sits under the car around the same height as the OEM silenced EP3 mid pipe. The DC5 is also a lot less restrictive than the OEM EP3 mid pipe.

So, I was just wondering if OEM DC5 mid pipe come up for sale often and if so how much do they sell for roughly? Also, can they be bought new from Honda and if yes how much and is this the best place to buy them new?

Thanks in advance.

You wouldn't notice the difference between an EP3 standard one and a DC5 to be honest.

You wouldn't notice the difference between an EP3 standard one and a DC5 to be honest.

Yeah possibly I would not. The issue I have though is my OEM EP3 mid pipe has fallen to pieces and is now in TGM's scrap heap. My unsilenced mid pipe is scraping so rather than buying the OEM EP3 mid pipe, I might as well try and source a DC5 one if its less restrictive.

Back