• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do you still get scared??

The level after an FQ must be looking at kit cars or nobles or such like think step up from evo must be sub 10 sec 0 - 100

All this power will be fairly redundant in the uk the way things are going, speed cams etc

miner said:
All this power will be fairly redundant in the uk the way things are going, speed cams etc

Good point....plus the quality of the UK roads will be a right pain to try and get any decent driving out of performance cars.

Bad enough having to stick to motorways for smooth roads, and that's not always the case :roll:

But when you have somehting like a caterham or a noble that is so impractical you do use it on the track thats where you get the enjoyment from it

james said:
But when you have somehting like a caterham or a noble that is so impractical you do use it on the track thats where you get the enjoyment from it

I think doing 30 on a public road in a Caterham is an experience :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
miner said:

Good point....plus the quality of the UK roads will be a right pain to try and get any decent driving out of performance cars.

Bad enough having to stick to motorways for smooth roads, and that's not always the case :roll:

Parts of Wales have some lovely roads you jammy git :lol:
I think you also have the speed cam chief of police as well, is he in charge of where you live :?:

miner said:
Welsh-Rich said:
miner said:

Parts of Wales have some lovely roads you jammy git :lol:
I think you also have the speed cam chief of police as well, is he in charge of where you live :?:

Have to admit some of our best roads do happen to be through mountians 8) but nowhere useful :lol:

As for that damn stupid police chief, luckily he's North Wales and I'm down Sunny South! Although still camera vans everywhere :roll:

Welsh-Rich said:
Have to admit some of our best roads do happen to be through mountians 8) but nowhere useful :lol:

Fun roads that go nowhere, I love 'em :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
As for that damn stupid police chief, luckily he's North Wales and I'm down Sunny South! Although still camera vans everywhere :roll:

Shame some of the better roads I've been on in Wales tend to be in the northern area, round Snowden area

Rossco said:
Bored with the power if anything.

Try the power of a motorbike - now thats an adrenaline rush! :twisted: Thinking of investing in another.

Been there, done that, and yes, I fully agree, bikes are awesome.

Only trouble is, there`s too many cameras around to play out on a bike these days.

Never mind, been there, done that............................................ :lol:

Fairly used to it tbh although screaming around twisties with the Type R Scotland lot still tests my nerves ... let's just say they occasionally go a little over the speed limit :wink:

Also not as confident in it when going at a fair pace in the wet.

Can't remember the last time a car truly shocked me with speed, probably the SC Atom but get yourself out in a proper fast car and i think you'll realise 200hp ain't the be all and end all :wink:

HASNIC said:
Can't remember the last time a car truly shocked me with speed, probably the SC Atom but get yourself out in a proper fast car and i think you'll realise 200hp ain't the be all and end all :wink:

Hmm the Atom. The one car I truly want to drive.

My Dad had his first drive in mine yesterday with me as a passenger - he took it up to 5000rpm, said yes it is quick. I then told him to take it up to 8000rpm and he said, ' woah, thats scary'. Think he liked it! 8)

Um I still get a twitchy arse when giving it some round the twisties...

Flash backs of the Ring barrier and facing the wrong way looking at Paul & Livvy.

VTEC+Wet+Pots=Potential for a Brown Trouser moment :)
Wait for Winter.....
Seriously, nearly 3 years on it still brings a smile to my face. The main problem is lack of opportunity to exploit the potential safely :(
Although not a bike rider, I got quite an adrenalin kick from watching the Ghostrider series DVD's -now that is SERIOUSLY scary.

james said:
The level after an FQ must be looking at kit cars or nobles or such like think step up from evo must be sub 10 sec 0 - 100

Evo FQ400 then. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MikeyG said:
james said:

Evo FQ400 then. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Surely with petrol prices as they are now it would be cheaper to run a harrier jump jet than the FQ400 :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Back