• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

does any one know whats the lowest et I could go for my ep3?

As the title says. Im going to get 9.5x17 on front and 8.5 on the back but I dont know what offset to get. I was thinking et20 on front and et30 on back. Im going to flare the arches so I dont have to worry to much about them sticking out.any help would be good.

I have 7.5j 48et on my ep3, lowered 30mm with 5 mm spacers and it only just fits in the arch.
And does scrape abit on rough roads.
I imagine You will have a lot of work to do to get 8.5j on. And you don't want your tyres to be catching on your rear springs bby sitting them further in etc.
is there any real need to have such wide wheels?

My car is turboed so its down to having wider tyres on. And for the same profile as the front I would have to go for 8.5 on back

I was thinking 17x9 et42 mate, rota and rarerims said they would basically be straight fitment and should sit flush with arches

Back