• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

does anyone rate the sportex twin 3inch tail pipe back box ? £179.99 delivered ?

Or ive seen scorpion do one and piper ? Or i might just get a spoon n1 but its abit out of my price range.... Anyone got any thoughts ?

I've got the jperformance copy of the Spoon N1. Can't fault it. Sounds nice with a silenced b pipe (far too loud for me with an unsilenced one). Had a Scorpion before and wasn't too impressed.

Sportex are cheap ****. I've had one on my saxo. I've also seen the 'baffles' (A load of what looks like wire wool) fall out of them.

Or ive seen scorpion do one and piper ? Or i might just get a spoon n1 but its abit out of my price range.... Anyone got any thoughts ?

Iv got a spare Magnex 3" oval exhaust, they are not too loud with unsilenced pipe and bareable on motorway, but make a good sound still. N1 with unsilenced is rather loud.
Iv gone back to OEM box for now.

Back