• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Doing 1/4 mile tomorrow...

JUst spoken to my brother, he's very happy with his times for his first trip up the pod,
especially as his geometry is all over the place at the mo.

....and he informs me the Skyline lost some of its transmission up at the finish line...

Indeed that little red shopping trolley was me! Although 90% of the people i spoke to were unable to get decent grip this time around.

Quite happy with the result, as my brother pointed out, my geometry is currently all over the shop and my wheels dont even point the right way at the moment! However TGM should be sorting that out tomorrow with some luck!

Quite happy with my time, first ever time dragging the car, and i was MASSIVELY hungover as well. The guy with the white DC5 who woke me up whilst waiting in the queue can vouch for that! Personal highlight was beating a chap in a Mitsubishi 3000 GT! And the poor guy who owned that Skyline is probably still picking bits of his transmission up!

13.9 is my target figure for next time, so fingers crossed! :)

DSC00835.jpg

Hello stranger, wish i'd come on here before i went down, good to see plenty of R's on track and around the place!!!
AC;)

Definitely looks a better car now the wheels have been changed :-D

Sorry Humran if you still visit but I hated them Konigs and Mugen front bumper :lol:

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Managed to catch you on one of your runs

Carl

In my (biased) opinion, I have not seen a wheel that suits the DC5 better :twisted:

Back