• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Doing a frankinstien build need some info on cylinder head - block match ups

iv manged to get hold of a k20z4 engine out of a fn2 type r that had thrown a rod through the block , so the idea is get a k24a3 out of a accord type s just wondering if the z4 head will match up as i can find anything on it ?

I'll,ask a buddy of mine in the USA I am almost certain that's the head on his Frank, we featured his car in Fast Car a few issues back. Phil Nguyen. I'll send him a message on FB.

I'll,ask a buddy of mine in the USA I am almost certain that's the head on his Frank, we featured his car in Fast Car a few issues back. Phil Nguyen. I'll send him a message on FB.
thanks that would be great ,also if theres anything else off the k20z4 engine that i would have to use

Well, my buddy has a K20a3 head, sorry. I thought he had a Z but he said he will ask about. You could try TDI North I guess as they've done a few builds including mine.

Nice links. Interesting read on that FN... I was just gonna add my buddy in the States said he'd spoken to a guy that had built a frank with the Z head.

Nice links. Interesting read on that FN... I was just gonna add my buddy in the States said he'd spoken to a guy that had built a frank with the Z head.

Hi there

We are thinking go with K20A2 and Z4 head as Z4 heads from reports are best heads for Honda,plan is build "reliable" 600bhp K20 engine,but this depends on how far we can or we push standard K20 block

Thanks,Jura

Back