• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Door cards Ratling

Hi everyone I'm having some issues with Ratling door cards or something in them. I know these cars don't have much or if any sound deadening. Just wondered if anyone's had issues like the door hands coming loose causing the issue or is it just worth taking them off n tightening everything up. Cheers Mark

My drivers side arm rest (on the door) is a little saggy - I think it's come off it's mounting slightly. To be honest it's not bothered me enough to take it all apart. The glovebox lid on the other hand. Driving me insane. Just turn up the radio a little!

mine is just the door pin that rattles, if i lock the doors its fine though so again not got round to doing anything about it!

The rod that goes from the exterior door handle to latch rattles on mine and both rear trims rattle on mine, need to get round to sorting it, the noise is really starting to annoy me.

Back