• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Door garnish and polished knob!

There was no way I was paying 100+ for the door garnish on vtec direct, so found some from Honda originals!

DSC_0709.jpg

And a knob i polished!
DSC_0711.jpg

oh, and who`s been rolling spliffs in the passenger seat eh? messy workmanship there

Just come back form wales and it was parked under a maulting tree, my car had a coat of pine needles on it in which ill be seeing for months I expect!!

I have never seen these door sills then last night a guy came round with a 02 EP3 for a gear knob and footwell light and he had these (he said was on the car when he bought it) and now i have seen another set in less than 24hours

There was no way I was paying 100+ for the door garnish on vtec direct, so found some from Honda originals!

DSC_0709.jpg

And a knob i polished!
DSC_0711.jpg

Hey im in search for some type r door sills. I like this one but i think ive seen another style for the Type R EP3's

Do you guys know which one im talking about? Thanks!

Thats great. I am currently having problems with Vtec Direct. Waiting 6 weeks for the sames parts as you. I am just going to get a refund man. I don't think I will buy from them in the future.

Very poor customer service from Andy the owner/ parts guy. Never phones me back and has never e-mailed me what I was looking for.

Is he really the busy in his workshop?

Back