• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

door styling anyone one it yet?

has anyone done this, i.e ( re-fabricated there standard black/grey crap on the door ?

the door card is easy to get off, but im baffaled on how to get the plastic trim/martial off.

I was thinking about melting it off ( cutting it out from back to front )

but im unsure if this would be the best way or see if I can try dye it a different color :mad:.

has anyone done this, i.e ( re-fabricated there standard black/grey crap on the door ?

the door card is easy to get off, but im baffaled on how to get the plastic trim/martial off.

I was thinking about melting it off ( cutting it out from back to front )

but im unsure if this would be the best way or see if I can try dye it a different color :mad:.

Hey ScabbyTramp

The door cards are really easy to get off and there are plenty of how to guides on here.

I bought a spare set of door cards off ebay for £1 so I decided to take them to Hydro Designs for painting.
I'm having the top part of the door card dipped in candy red carbon and the bottom half if going plain candy red with gold Honda emblems scattered everywhere with black door handles and covers. He said he's never done door cards before and said it will look awesome, I will post pictures up when I get them back (after xmas).

Will be interesting to see how good they come up.

Back