• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dream Automotive in Luton.

Hi guys,

Has any body used Dream Automotive in Luton for upgrades, parts, services ETC?

Any good, one to avoid or can anybody recommend anywhere else?

Also, are these the same outfit who has the Dream Automotive plate in the engine bay of the FK8?

Cheers.

I regularly use Dream automotive and my car has featured in some of their recent YouTube videos. I've found other Garages are scared or lacking knowledge when it comes to the Type-R and modifying them. Dream is a small operation of only 3 or 4 people but Phil the owner is really clued up and gives awesome customer service. They work closely with Romain from Racecal who is one of the best Honda tuners in the country.

Yes, they are the one who makes their own "Dream" engine plaque. Check out their website or their YouTube channel, they can pretty much supply and fit anything you want for your Fk2 or Fk8

I regularly use Dream automotive and my car has featured in some of their recent YouTube videos. I've found other Garages are scared or lacking knowledge when it comes to the Type-R and modifying them. Dream is a small operation of only 3 or 4 people but Phil the owner is really clued up and gives awesome customer service. They work closely with Romain from Racecal who is one of the best Honda tuners in the country.

Yes, they are the one who makes their own "Dream" engine plaque. Check out their website or their YouTube channel, they can pretty much supply and fit anything you want for your Fk2 or Fk8

Thank you very much, appreciate your reply.

You read reviews ETC online but these days it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s not, so ”real world” reviews like this are excellent.

2 hrs trip down the M1 it is then for a PRL HVI !!

Thank you very much, appreciate your reply.

You read reviews ETC online but these days it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s not, so ”real world” reviews like this are excellent.

2 hrs trip down the M1 it is then for a PRL HVI !!

Where are you located?
TGM Sport in Fleet might be closer.
Both Dream and TGM are very good.

Yeah, journey times and distance are almost identical, the PRL high volume intake is just £25 more expensive at TDI than it is at Dream, so just shopping around.

Back