• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Driven Crazy Scoopin FN2

Hi,

Does any body know where I can buy one of these from? I have looked all over the net even their website but there is no option to buy :confused:

Also does any body already have one of these? Are there any issues with water getting in the engine bay?

I currently have a HKS racing suction with Tegiwa heat shield and fog scoops but I am suffering from heat soak.

Any help will be appreciated! ;)

Yes I had one, great bit of kit, but obviously only really works when you are moving.

No issues with water getting up there.

Email: [email protected] if you want to buy one, make sure you specify just the scoop.

They were US$250 delivered last time I asked but that was in Oct 2011 so the price may have changed since then, and you might get stung with import duties if you are unlucky. They'll mark the customs label as a gift though if you ask nicely.

Back