• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Driver / Passenger Headrest Pillow Cushions for EP3?

Does anyone else end up resting your head at an angle so that you dont hit your head on the plastic inserts in the type r normal seats?

Without getting premier seats I've seen one person at mimms with a domo cushion fitted covering the plastic part. Now I don't exactly want a Domo style one but how are these fixed and where can I get them from?

When I lean my head back in my normal driving position it sits inside the plastic hole... Not that you put your head back that much but it's just annoying... You must be a different height to me

When I lean my head back in my normal driving position it sits inside the plastic hole... Not that you put your head back that much but it's just annoying... You must be a different height to me

Try a cushion under your butt. You'll be a little higher and miss the hole

My head fits into the Lil insert aswell But I have seen someone with a cushion fitted which look great

Back