• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Drivers door handle

Quick question!!
Has anyone ever fitted a LHD passenger door handle to a RHD drivers door?
Obviously this is to get rid of the handle with the key hole in it. Winds me up cleaning the crap out of the hole that i dont even use. Would use the boot if anything went pete tong will the remote locking.

Cheers
AC 8)

sk8flex said:
andycole said:

I didn´t try it but I don´t see why it shouldn´t fit. :)

Cool need to look into prices and how hard it would be to do then, i reackon plenty of folks take the card off to dynamat the door so that'll be easy.
Cheers
AC :lol:

andycole said:
sk8flex said:
andycole said:

Cool need to look into prices and how hard it would be to do then, i reackon plenty of folks take the card off to dynamat the door so that'll be easy.
Cheers

Price is about £18 + vat in colour and should be available overnight from your local Honda Dealer

ADH said:
andycole said:
sk8flex said:
andycole said:

Cheers

Price is about £18 + vat in colour and should be available overnight from your local Honda Dealer

Can you tell me how hard/ long a job it will be to swap over?
Cheers

andycole said:
Trouble is the LHD boot is the same as a RHD IIRC

Now you know I didnt mean swap the boot lock panel thing :lol:

If I was to de-lock (ah the memories :oops:) I'd start with the boot :D

- Kevin.

I know mate only joking, would be nice to lose it but thats filling and painting while the door is a straight swap!
AC :twisted:

Back