• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Drony noise!!!

Got an unsilienced supersprint bpipe and spoon n1 backbox fitted a couple of weeks ago

Love the sound of it but was driving on the motorway today for about 2 hours and the drone got a bit much

Would fitting a bung help this or do yous have any other ideas?

Cheers

As your thread below buddy, you must be nuttsss haha :D

No personal experience but id doubt that the bung would help much. Its gonna be a super loud system either way

Didnt think it would

I love the noise off it it sounds evil :twisted:

I dont do alot of motorway driving but did today and it was a bit drony but worth it

you should see the look on some peoples face when I floor it :eek:

It sounds like a superbike when I give it full beans :lol:

haha nice.

Its a shame that loud exhaust setups have that drone :( I looved the system on my last car, but cruising along somtimes on the m-way (not often admitedly but enough) It would doooo my t!ts in :(

spoon N1 cat back with the bung cuts out a lot of noise and leave you with hardly any drone, but power is strained after 4500rpm

I'd guess most straight through catbacks are the same at 70-80mph. I bet 60mph is respectively quiet in comparison though, but grannies would point and laugh at you if you did 60 on the M1.

Back