• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DT's silver FD2

Just realised I still hadn't got any pics up here :p

Collection time, delivery mileage, sitting on AST coilovers, with a prototype SFS intake hose:
DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003edit.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

First job - audio install
DSC_0006.jpg

Shortly followed by a seat I can actually fit in!
DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

And some nice shiny RE30's :twisted: :twisted:
DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Looks nice :)
Not a massive fan of the wheels though tbh.

Why did you change the drivers seat to a Trendline if you don't mind me asking?
It does look very comfy ;)

It could be the dodgy camera phone pics not doing them justice, is this pic from last weekend any better?
DSC_0179.jpg

As Chris says, I don't fit, had the same problem with my DC5. Prop forward body frame + Jap size seat = Epic Fail.

It could be the dodgy camera phone pics not doing them justice, is this pic from last weekend any better?

As Chris says, I don't fit, had the same problem with my DC5. Prop forward body frame + Jap size seat = Epic Fail.

Just a personal taste thing regarding the wheels tbh mate, but as long as you are happy then it makes sod all difference what me or anyone else thinks ;)

:lol::lol::lol: @ the seat equation

Fantastic Geez :twisted: :twisted:

Keep up the good work, about time we all had a FD2 meet hey :smt047

so that's the car I saw at TGM at the weekend !

very nice looking FD2. good choice of wheels, and yes it looks much better in real life.

It'll look better when the standard passenger seat is in my EP3.... Still waiting for Drew to get that sorted..!!!

The car itself is great, wheels and exhaust look nice (so they bloody shold for the time spent waiting for them). Living down the road from Drew, I see this carevery time I go to his place, not heard it since the new exhaust went on but I'm sure it sounds awesome.

Back