• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Duffy's Milano EP3

Hi all,

Ive been after a CTR for a number of years now and finally decided to bite the bullet and get one now that insurance isnt too bad. I went to the garage today to sign some documents over and will be picking it up on Thursday or Friday once its got Tax, Mot and Serviced.

Photo's from the garage

media

media

media

media

I was after a nice low mileage one that i could keep for some time, this popped up just down the road with only 41000 on the clock with 2 family owners and Full Honda service history.

Cant wait to pick it up and dont plan on modifying it further than maybe exhaust and thats a maybe.

Ill get some better pictures once ive got it and gave it a propper wash :)

Top man, welcome to dark side. You won't go back mate.
haha yeah i can imagine ill be spending more time on here, theres some okay people on zsoc but as pete said to me the other day its all about stripping them out and making them track toys etc. Im just wanting to keep this really fresh.

When you getting another anyway? you've got the ST for sale now havent you

haha yeah i can imagine ill be spending more time on here, theres some okay people on zsoc but as pete said to me the other day its all about stripping them out and making them track toys etc. Im just wanting to keep this really fresh.

When you getting another anyway? you've got the ST for sale now havent you

I'll be back soon mate. Either another DC5 or S2K probably. I've got someone viewing the ST later.

I had a Spoon N1 on mine, it sounded fantastic.

[video=youtube;MC6EP3jjcmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6EP3jjcmI[/video]

With regards to ZSOC, it's all down to the price of them which attracts scum. You'll find this place a lot like ZSOC was back in the day. No chavs last more than a month on here without being banned. It's great.

I'll be back soon mate. Either another DC5 or S2K probably. I've got someone viewing the ST later.

I had a Spoon N1 on mine, it sounded fantastic.

With regards to ZSOC, it's all down to the price of them which attracts scum. You'll find this place a lot like ZSOC was back in the day. No chavs last more than a month on here without being banned. It's great.
I remember seeing pictures of yours on there etc. Ive been looking at the Spoon N1 that the guy on here is selling (£360 iirc) but that will be after a few months of enjoying it first.
I know what you mean about ZSOC though, its definately gone downhill from when i first joined, more chavs, stupid rules and no 'fun' anymore.

I look forward to my stay here :)

Decided to give it a quick wash once i got in from work

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

Not the best pictures from the Iphone, ill get some decent ones taken once i get a camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Bought a Tegiwa Carbon Airbox, i was looking at the GruppeM but thought id keep the £300+ in my pocket. Delivery was very quick and tbh im more than happy with what i have bought.

Parcel arrived at Ped's house:
DSC_0646.jpg

Quickly opened to reveal this:
DSC_0647.jpg

Now to start fitting:
DSC_0649.jpg

Random shot of the Mugen cap:
DSC_0650.jpg

Airbox removal:
DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

Filter out & Ped's JDM: