• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Duffy's Milano EP3

Detail & Supersprint B-Pipe

Before shots
DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

SUPERSPRINT
DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

In process
DSC_0721.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

The Results
DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

Thats all folks

Thats a mean induction there.
The sound of it is pretty sick as well.

Very clean mint CTR you have there man.
Cheers mate, the induction is really nice. Puts such a smile on your face when it crosses over. Has a bit of rasp now due to the new b-pipe so sounds better and still looks OEM. Ill be replacing the muffler at some point in the near future though.

Wheels will be booked in for powdercoating hopefully sometime very shortly. Need to phone up and see how busy they are.

[UPDATE]

Bought some new plates to replace the "shake and bake" ones that came on the car when i bought it

1-17.jpg

2-16.jpg

Fitted
DSC_0927.jpg

I also bought some wind deflectors (these came in a huge box)

1-18.jpg

2-17.jpg

Fitted
3-16.jpg

4-15.jpg

I finally got chance to go to Romax to ask about getting the wheels refurbed and powdercoated. They didnt have the colour i was looking for so me and Pete/Ped decided that we would go to a bodyshop and ask for a quote............£400+ excluding vat.

Pete said we could spray them ourselves and save a small fortune. After some umming and ahring i decided to go for it (if it went balls up id just pay for them to be done at a later date)

After a trip to Halfrauds we came back with a tin of Ford Tibetan Gold (from a capri i think).

Started by checking the colour on a centre cap
DSC_0884.jpg

We liked so cracked on with some prep work and first wheel in primer
DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0886.jpg

Action shot
DSC_0887.jpg

First few sprays of bronze
DSC_0888.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

After deciding that we loved the colour we needed to make a trip back to Halfords for more supplies

With my wheel still drying i had to use one of petes
DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0898.jpg

Pete wanted some pictures
DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0895.jpg

Anyway, more paint
DSC_0896.jpg

Our two man spray shop
DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

First wheel done
DSC_0901.jpg

Centre Caps
DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

Me crawling underneath to top up the underside
DSC_0909.jpg

Some arty shots
DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

Final Coat
DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

Finished results
DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

DSC_0922.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

DSC_0924.jpg

Car has just gone into body shop today for the rear bumper to be resprayed

Will update once i get it back

C&C welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy,

Been looking at finishing the exhaust off but think its going to be a little loud using the unsilenced supersprint i have on at the moment. Sent for a price for spoon bpipe and N1.
So thats on the cards

So many plans, but compared to the fiesta i used to own, modifying japs is doubled up and more on some items (£££). Ah well.

As said on ZSOC mate, really like the colour it's different.

I had a gt-four after the fiesta so know all about the JDM tax on mods. Worth it though :D

Cheers Alex,

Definately worth it. I dont mind paying the extra costs, expected it really as its in a different league to the previous car.
Im keeping it for some time and have quiet a few plans for it :)

I think i'll keep mine until if/when it dies. Got loads planned for mine too, can't wait!

goodwork, love the colour of the wheels, suits your car well!

If my wheels went kerb'd, id have a crack at it myself too!

goodwork, love the colour of the wheels, suits your car well!

If my wheels went kerb'd, id have a crack at it myself too!

My wheels have a couple of kerbs but there nothing major, the paint hides them quiet well and im going to be replacing them at some point so im happy for now :)

[UPDATES]

Spoon N1 fitted this morning. So went over to hear it and give him a hand changing his oil. And in return he helped me replace a pulley of mine.

The N1!
So chrome it was tricky to shoot lol.

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0935-1.jpg

DSC_0936-1.jpg

DSC_0939.jpg

Went for a drive and seen this parked up
DSC_0940.jpg

DSC_0941.jpg

Guessing its a replica but its looking good

Found a nice spot for some pictures
DSC_0943.jpg

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_0951.jpg

DSC_0954.jpg

Thats the lot

Exhaust sounds great, but from videos ive seen (raspy) mine doesnt sound raspy at all.......seems to be a deep tone (unless it needs coking up and a few hundred miles on it?)

C&C welcome

Liking the N1 chum :)

The FN2 is someone off here's. R555 or something like that?

Cheers, I made a thread in the exhaust section (basically a deep tone and thought spoon was raspy?)

Im not sure if its someone on here, i just see it when im out on a drive out on the b roads.

Back