• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Mod List:

Mugen Wing
Mugen Grille
Type R Fenders
Mugen Fog Garnish
Honda GP Kit
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Eibach 30mm Springs
ABP FRSU
Mugen Intake (Not yet fitted)
FD2 Throttle Body (Not yet fitted)
RRC Intake Mani (Not yet fitted)
Hondata Flash Pro
J's Front Strut
J's Oil Cap
J's Rad Cap
Spoon Socks
Parsco Earthing Kit
Carbon RRC Cover
Skunk 2 Gear Knob

Mods for the future.

Window Tints
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's in gold
TDI North 3" Intake Pipe
Full Engine Polybush
Milltek Exhaust
Whiteline Rear ARB
Clockwise Motion Baffled Sump
K Sport 8 Pot Calipers
Full Suspension Polybush Kit
Spoon Rigid Collar Kit
Generic Engine Bay Bling
Spoon Blue Rocker Cover

Ultra Wish List

BuddyClub P1 Coilovers
Wavetrac LSD
TDI Stage 1 Cams
FD2 Balancer Shift Delete Kit

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice indeed bud. :smt023

My advice on first mods would be to get the Eibach 15mm Progressive Springs, they solve the crashy suspension feeling.

Then get the Fast Road Set-Up, basically full 4 wheel geometry set-up but you need front camber bolts and rear shims fitted. Even if you don't get the springs get the FRSU.

Then I'd get some Ferodo DS2500 or Cosworth Streetmaster pads, some braided lines and Motul RBF 600 fluid. That will transform the brakes. Standard discs will be fine to use with these for street use.

World is your oyster when it comes to engine tuning! :twisted:

Most of all enjoy it.

Oh and if I haven't said it enough, minimum get the Fast Road Set-Up done! Transforms the handling. ;)

Excellent thanks for your comment! Yeah i've read about the FRSU alot, so i knew it was highly recommended. Guess thats the first thing to cross off the list :)

Looking good mate and a very nice price :D

Brakes,steering and suspension upgrades is a good start:)

Update on car. Got out to the horror of seeing this!

IMG_0428.jpg

Any advice on what to do other than buy a new tyre! Seeing as its virtually brand new!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried to remove it?
If its gone through and leaking,all you can do is buy a new tyre.To close to side wall to repair.

Have you tried to remove it?
If its gone through and leaking,all you can do is buy a new tyre.To close to side wall to repair.

If it were me I'd have to buy two tyres. Don't want two differently worn tyres on the same axle.

Sell the good one on ebay as a part worn. Heck, sell them both but just be honest!

Not updated since purchasing the car as i haven't done anything! However this morning i attempted to paint my calipers and failed miserably! Any remedies or suggestions on either how to make it look better or strip the paint? Its Hammerite Smooth.

P1000026.jpg

This is why I don't do too many things myself, just ends up fail. :lol:

I agree, but Suits how-to made it look so easy! Gonna try and improve the finish at the weekend if the weather holds out.

Right, thought i'd better update this ... it has been almost 2 years. Current mod list can be found on the OP.

Photo from yesterday, loaded and ready for the body shop.

Ha, pretty much what my old man said when he saw it. Vented fenders tomorrow, should be interesting :)

Just a quick update, fenders are now on!

I'll do a bit of a write up either later today or tomorrow. Going to a BBQ now :)

Photos are not the best, I'll take some better ones tomorrow when I give her a wash.

9u7yqe4a.jpg

u4y5ejas.jpg

Sad day, tried to see how much damage to the driveshaft there was but couldn't really see. All the offside airbags have deployed and a bit of minor damage to the body work.
IMO, the damage isn't that bad, just got to wait 3 days now before the insurance company will even review my claim.
ga6erete.jpg

a6yda5e2.jpg

e9yguda3.jpg

Back