• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Mate, I'm sorry but I think they might write that off you know.

Air bags going is a big sign as that's an expensive system and that's some serious damage :( .

Thats was my old man reckons as well.

I'm just a bit nervous at the moment, I thought I had all mods declared but it seems I missed one out. Hopefully they will see it as a genuine mistake on my part.

How did you do that that?

Going round a roundabout and some cnut in a Beemer just didn't give way. Tried to avoid hitting him and ended up clipping the curb. Wish I'd just drove in to him now, the cnut didn't even stop.

What was the mod you missed out ??

Hmmm, I'd say you'll be fine.

But I don't own an insurance compnay. If I did, I'd be questioning WTF it is and why it's on your car.

Get it off ASAP IMO.

Hmmm, I'd say you'll be fine.

But I don't own an insurance compnay. If I did, I'd be questioning WTF it is and why it's on your car.

Get it off ASAP IMO.

Went round to the yard this morning where my car is. The guy was an arse, but he did let me swap most stuff over. Wouldn't let me touch the strut though. Might try again tomorrow.

Looking at that damage, it may actually be salvageable.
It's not that bad

All depends on the repair quotation really.

All depends on the repair quotation really.

Yeah and how much the firm value the car.

Going off what some company's try top get away with, not very much.

If the cost of the new parts and labour goes above £5000 you watch them try and write it off.

Well the weathers forced my hand, the strut stays on. Oh lordy

Edit;
Went regardless of rain, cvnt still wouldn't let me touch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's officially been wrote off.

Such a shame, hasn't even done 20k

Last edited by a moderator:
Back