• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

Not yet, should this evening 8)

It looks sooo much better. Side of the car now flows and has totally changed the look :twisted: :twisted:

Good effort, agree with the comment about trying some rear facelift lights. Mite brighten the rear up a bit. 8)

cant appreciate the amount of work gone into this unless you see car in flesh..for some of you this will be clear as you might have seen it today at adh 8)

seriously quick for a 1.4.....more down to the driver tho i think (heavy right foot :lol: )

:twisted:

Dont think i could of taken that corner outside ADH any faster (leading onto the m27), i almost took up fwd drifting :lol:

And not to mention my gear knob :( :lol:

CJN said:
did you colour code it all yourself?

no got a bargain from honda tho :eek:

that corner was fun, specially keeping up with you one handed trying to put faceplate on with other :lol:

ur gearknob was funny!

Yo Dynax, just seen your thread :oops: :lol:

It looks okay in the pics i have to say, but doesn't do it justice. I seen this in the flesh and it is uber super clean too, and i am in love with the rims. Shame i didn't have the camera when i popped along to Haynes.. :idea:

Groper said:

It looks okay in the pics i have to say, but doesn't do it justice. I seen this in the flesh and it is uber super clean too, and i am in love with the rims. Shame i didn't have the camera when i popped along to Haynes.. :idea:

thanks mate! :)

Have to say i prefer the JDM Teg though 8)

Mine looks alot better now, all colour coded with a few more bits added! Have to meet up sometime! 8)

EG-nath said:
CJN said:
did you colour code it all yourself?

no got a bargain from honda tho :eek:

that corner was fun, specially keeping up with you one handed trying to put faceplate on with other :lol:

ur gearknob was funny!

Cool yea he told me on MSN. :)

and what gearknob. :p lmao!

Dynax said:
Groper said:

thanks mate! :)

Have to say i prefer the JDM Teg though 8)

Mine looks alot better now, all colour coded with a few more bits added! Have to meet up sometime! 8)

I'm thinking of going along to Haynes this weekend actually..on Sunday, if you wanted to meet up then?

Not sure if I'll be tracking yet tho, could just be spectator this time, dependant on my budgeting by the end of the week :roll: :oops:

So then when are you bringing it on track? Get upto the HOT croft track day 8) everyone can crash at mine on the way back 8)

Whenever i get a new cv joint :lol: :lol:

Will see when the croft day is, and try get up there if i can crash at yours, would be good. Cheers steve 8)

When are you selling your front bumper
1.gif

Looks awesome Rich, was very impressed with it at JAE, good to meet you aswell :D

I thought the stickers looked well, i mean, you have gone for the track day look, so stickers are whats needed 8)

Update after JAE!

:arrow: Type-R Front Seats
:arrow: Type-R Rear Strut
:arrow: TP earthing kit (blue)
:arrow: Front Red 'H' Badge
:arrow: Rear Red 'H' Badge

Back