• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dynax's Latest Mods (27 photos, 56k NO!)

Honda did both of them, however i know the bloke fairly well (given him looooooads of business so he does me good deals).

Grille was £35 iirc, and lip was £50, but honda found out so it was £50 + VAT (still a bargain though).

However, its started to chip really easily, so he said he'll respray it for £0 8)

Sounds good, I needed a ball-park figure, because i'm getting a knight racer grille, and respraying my original lip at the same time.
But keep up the good work! Looking 8)

Mate

What's like to drive in terms of parking, reversing etc, is it any better than a CTR.

Paul

Thats a bloody hard question :shock:

Cant really compare as i havent had to do that in a CTR.

If your ever near me, your welcome to drive it :p If you can handle the power :oops: :lol:

Dont think so fella :?

Got a uni open day i'll be at.

Sure we'll meet up though, as i'll be at alot of trackdays soon 8)

Friendy said:
Would you consider it a easy car for a learner to learn to drive in.

Yes, it was my first ever car and i practised in it whilst taking my lessons.

Driven this car from day one, also did pass plus in it.

Although i've often put the car down, when you really think about it, it really is a cracking car.

Cant fault it, hasnt put a foot wrong once.

And yes chris :lol: However, more of a muffled sound now its silenced..you should of heard it before :twisted:

As i said friendy, for the amount of times you've taken me out in yours, your welcome to have a play in mine :lol:

Dynax said:
As i said friendy, for the amount of times you've taken me out in yours, your welcome to have a play in mine :lol:

No worries mate, lucking for a car to use for my driving school at the end of the summer, having the looks without the power.

Ah right.

I know for a fact a driving school called ''able'' around here uses the Civics (EP shape).

So they must be all right :)

I know i didnt suffer any problems when learning to drive in my car, clutch is very easy to get used to, steering is precise and easy. Cant fault the car really 8)

Dynax said:
Ah right.

I know for a fact a driving school called ''able'' around here uses the Civics (EP shape).

I know i didnt suffer any problems when learning to drive in my car, clutch is very easy to get used to, steering is precise and easy. Cant fault the car really 8)

Do you want to sell it :lol:

Friendy said:
Dynax said:

No worries mate, lucking for a car to use for my driving school at the end of the summer, having the looks without the power.

The rear visibility isn't great on the EP series and I dunno about anyone else but seeing where the bonnet ends is pure guess work. As a learner car it wouldn't be my first choice. IMO.

CTR_Paul said:
Friendy said:
Dynax said:

The rear visibility isn't great on the EP series and I dunno about anyone else but seeing where the bonnet ends is pure guess work. As a learner car it wouldn't be my first choice. IMO.

Yep rear visibility is a pain. So much so I've had a wall remind me there is no further space behind me :oops:

Friendy said:
Dynax said:
Ah right.

Do you want to sell it :lol:

Maybe :p

My instructors car was a focus, i think the rear visability on a 3dr ep is better than his 5dr focus :?

Also, couldnt see bonnet on his! :lol:

Back