• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Dyno results

Hi,

Just had my car on the dyno, only engine mods are teg intake and unsilenced b pipe. Doesn't look too smooth and a massive dip in the middle. Does this look okay for a standard car? Also, it's quite rich running 12:1 at one point. Anything to worry about?

Any thoughts? I got this done prior to the CPL reflash as there don't seem to be any direct comparisons about. I'll make a new thread once I have the reflash carried out.

Cheers.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Looks pretty normal. The dip is where the cam change over happens (vtec kicks in y0).
The remap will eliminate this dip.

Yeah I thought the cross over was mapped to have an unnecessary 'kick' to give an illusion of power. It will be interesting to see what the reflash does in terms of mid range power.

looks pretty normal, this is mine after mapping midrange was transformed
f39c4394-a50e-44a7-90ce-4fdd62d3d2b5.jpg

I'm interested to see the difference between the reflash and a full custom map! That graph looks nice and smooth. And as they say, it's the area under the graph you want to see, not the numbers!

I'm interested to see the difference between the reflash and a full custom map! That graph looks nice and smooth. And as they say, it's the area under the graph you want to see, not the numbers!

Look forward to seeing your new dyno graph when you get round to doing it!

I would have had it done by now but my idle is horrendous when cold, despite cleaning the ICV out twice now, I want it running perfect incase it changes the power output. Can't see that it will, but i'll try and get it fixed and run up again this week.

Back