• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

E-Tech front strut brace....

If you get 5 people wanting this then you could get it £60 delivered as its £25 for 5 purchases. Im after one myself

If you get 5 people wanting this then you could get it £60 delivered as its £25 for 5 purchases. Im after one myself

Doh, I've already ordered mine!!! You are right though and 60 is a bagin so speak to the others and maybe start a thread in the group buy section? Good luck with the order dude.

yes you can

DSCF0340.jpg

mine arrived today, cant seem to work out how to fit it under the AC pipe?? Any ideas? thanks :D

A warning to the group buyers, I have just unpacked the brace as I hadn't unpacked it to keep it safe whilst fitting the clamps and it's got a scratch on the top!!! Seller takes no responsabillity for damage says blame the courier and if I want a refund it will cost me 20% of total value plus the packaging cost a total of £22 :( , so up to you guys? I've decided that I can live with the scratch rather than loose £22 but am going to think twice about using them again.

Other people seem to have had a good service from them so I might be a one off but who knows?

Who is the seller we are talking about Kingskin? Have you had any luck fitting it under the AC pipes yet?

Is that why they are cheap?!

Shouldn't be as there sold as brand new??? but maybe!!

Who is the seller we are talking about Kingskin? Have you had any luck fitting it under the AC pipes yet?

This is the fella!

- r_racing_ltd

http://www.rickyracing.co.uk/search....=10&carmod=187

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ricky-Racing-Limited#

As for fitting I’m going to have a go today, I’ve had a good look and there seem to be a few other clips which the AC pipe is clipped into so should be able to free it up and slot it in underneath.

As said before this seller has had good feed back and has sold a lot of stuff so maybe i've just been unlucky but due to his Terma & Conditions it's very expencive to return iteams. :mad:

Fitted it!! Was well easy once i approched it with a bit of common sence, took less time than my chips i had in the oven.

Just pull the AC pipe away from the clips holding it to the body. Then bob's your uncle

just thought i would add that my brace was scratched as well from this seller and was going to return it.
its only small scratches which arent deep and they are on the underside of the bar so i didnt bother sending it back and paying more money for postage.
for 65 notes i am still happy with it though:D

just thought i would add that my brace was scratched as well from this seller and was going to return it.
its only small scratches which arent deep and they are on the underside of the bar so i didnt bother sending it back and paying more money for postage.
for 65 notes i am still happy with it though:D

Yeh mine has a few light scratches on underside and a small but deep nic/dent in top I'll put some pic's up when I get a chance. I'm still fairly happy with it as it was cheap as chips but his return policy sucks as you don't get a refund on postage and there's a 20% admin fee take from the refund :(

So if stuff turns up ok your quids in but if you need to return it your fcuked!:mad:

Yeh me thinks so!! i wont be going back even though he is very cheap. guess you get what you pay for. Not sure how he gets such possitive feed back but mine won't be!

Back