• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Earthing Kits (Advice Needed)

Dynax

The Babysitter
Not sure where to put this thread, in here (as it is electrics) or engine mods :?

Anyway...

As im very very bored, was planning a list of mods that i want to put on a CTR (when i get one!)

Was just thinking...

I know many many people have a TP Earthing kit, and swear by them (also very cheap in comparison to other things like Spoon earthing kits).

The only other option seems to be a positive charge system (buddyclub or similar)...

Osaka do them for £95, and do they not only look kinda bling in the engine bay (light up blue), theres a list of what they might do to your car.

Was just wondering, whats better out of the two? TP earthing kit seems to be just the earthing cables...where this seems to have a black box with a read-out (not sure if it does anything!).

Anyway, any ideas/reviews/advice?

All they seem to really do is stop the lights dimming so much when you open/close the windows. For the money I think something like an Intake Manifold Gasket is a better buy than an earthing kit. Got my Spoon earthing kit brand spanking new off ebay for £45. 8)

So what are you planning for this CTR when you get it Dynax ? :?:

Fastgut said:
Tps earthing kit does the job. Anything else is for show or for someone with too much money.

TP earthing kits do do the job but for ultimate 8) 8) HKS is the way to go.

I'll post a list up soon CTR_Paul for any recommendations/advice...

Want to try and see how much it'll cost me for what i want 8) That way i can start saving etc :lol:

Back