• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ebay brakes ?

DS3000s are Ferodo's more track orientated pads.

I honestly can't fault DS2500s though. I had them in my Stoptechs and those who were there at Spa who came out with me will testify that they performed fantastically.

I even had a last minute dive into the pits without a cool down during the day, much lolz with people staring at my smouldering discs. 140 down to 40 for The Bus Stop will do that. :lol:
Are you talking bout these pads http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400760507452?nav=SEARCH

Yes, and just stick with OEM pads on the rear and save yourself some pennies.

I've never had an issue with stock pads on the rear, swapped them to Cosworth Streetmasters and got introduced to constant squealing under braking and my rear left caliper started binding...

^ totally agree, i even ran bullseye specials last week at cadwell on the back and had no problems. They were meant to be a temporary last minute quick fix but i think i'll leave them in seeing as they were ok

Yes, and just stick with OEM pads on the rear and save yourself some pennies.

I've never had an issue with stock pads on the rear, swapped them to Cosworth Streetmasters and got introduced to constant squealing under braking and my rear left caliper started binding...
I was thinking bout ebc yellow stuff for rear so shall I just leave them with oem?

Yep, bob on those discs.

They won't set your world on fire but good OEM replacements and will work well with some decent pads.

I was thinking of ferodo ds2500 for the front but what would u recommend for the back? Abit overkill putting ferodo on the rear? Maybe ebc redstuff or somthing abit cheaper like that?

I was thinking of ferodo ds2500 for the front but what would u recommend for the back? Abit overkill putting ferodo on the rear? Maybe ebc redstuff or somthing abit cheaper like that?
I'm putting ferodo 2500 for front and for rear going with mintex pads or stick to oem and save yourself few quid :)

You rather stick to brembo discs and ferodo pads as the one on the link are an unknown make plus I would recommend ferodo than yellow stuff. Just wait and see what others have to say who have more experience :)

Back