• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ebay m2 exhaust pro spec style

Hi people I have been offered an eBay special exhaust one of these m2 exhaust the chap selling it is selling it really cheap and in brand new condition had any one brought one of these exhaust or can they give me a bit of info on them just by looking on ebay they just look like reps of decent exhaust thanks

I didn't think m2 were eBay specials? Eightspeed sell them anyway?

Anyhoo, someone I know has one mated up to a dc 4-2-1 decat header with rbc, k100, map etc and made over 240bhp at tdi north. Fit looks to be quite good but his setup is LOUD - on the 105db limit for track

Lol I actually want a HKS hi power silent that's if I go down the route of performance I love modifing my car but seeing as this is my daily I'm only doing minor mods to the car but seeing as it's so cheap if I get it I'm more likely to then buy a HKS afterwards lol :p

Back