• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Camber Bolts and Camber Arms for EP3

Hey guys.

So I have been looking around on google and ebay etc for these, but before I go buying them from any old place, I was just wondering where other people had purchased them from?
I would prefer to go with a company I know is trusted than just somebody through google as they may have had a good price.

Any info is much appreciated as always :)

Thanks peoples!

Look at tarmacnymphs for sale thread, last time I looked he still had eibach camber arms and bolts for sale.

I shall be swapping to camber adjustment from the strut tops as soon as possible

So if you can send me some standard bolts you can have my Eibachs. Horrid things!

You can find adjustable arms and bolts almost anywhere, the best advice is; don't skimp on these items. Most people on here will agree that frsu is the best thing you'll ever do to your Honda. The bolts and arms are the foundation of good suspension geometry, so buy the best that you can find within your budget.

Thanks for the advice Jimbo.
Im quite lucky in that I have quite a good budget when it comes to parts (not as big as some of course lol), but I have only heard good things about the eibach components and so thought they were the best for the money.
If there are other/better components anyone else can recommend then I am all ears to advice and wisdom :)

The way I see things is that I prefer to do things properly first time round no matter of cost instead of doing it 2 or 3 times for cheap.

Back