• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

Hi, found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Pro-Ki ... 2a0f5bf5cb

but more the point, they are doing 50% off their tracking and fitting.

I enquired about the tracking, and that does mean adjusting the camber (and therefore full geo) they said, give them settings and they will give you a full print out after.

The price for springs would be 138 per ebay, and fitting (and geo) is 115 [normally 230] = so approx 253!

Anyone used these company before? Very competitive pricing!

Friggin awesome deal. Demon Tweeks are massive too but do all types of cars from Puntos to Porsches. I'd trust they'll be good enough to just change springs and set the geo. I'd snap that up big time

Don't forget for full geo i.e. fast road setup you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms. I could be wrong but I didn't see this in the ebay advert.

I've just been looking at the same deal. I've heard that the Eibach Springs actually improve the ride too, is this true?

Even without camber bolts or arms, it still a really good deal!!!

can you let us know how you get on bud? you going for the 20mm springs yeh?

Yes mate. The 20mm pro kit. I don't want it too low. So didn't want the sportlines. I've heard they don't get on with the standard shocks very well either. I've had the pro kit on cars before and they are awesome.

Will let you know how I get one. Couldn't resist taking this deal to be fair.

Rear shock bolts were seized. Picking new ones up from Honda today then going to re-book for maybe Sat. I will keep you updated.

Right went today. Got in for 8:30, and came out at 4pm. The rear bottom strut bolts were seized, so I had to buy new bolts and bushes before fitment. This took most of the time. At 3pm it was on the alignment machine

Along with the springs I fitted d2 rear camber arms and eibach camber bolts. This cost me £114 in total from Funky Power.

The front dropped about 10mm, straight away, but the rear looked stock. After a 40 minute drive home, it has dropped around 15-20mm on the front and about 10mm on the rear.

First overall feeling, was coming out of the car park and onto the bumpy road that is Wrexham Industrial estate. The ride is so much smoother that the standard set up. With the standard springs it would feel really crashy, and make a racket if I ran over even a little bump. As soon as I got onto the A55 dual carriageway, it feel smoother and much more stable even at 70. Pushed it into the 3 digits for a brief second, and it felt alot more stable.

Got onto the twisties, (Mold-Denbigh) and the car felt more alive. Standard the steering feels a bit dull, with rather late turn in, and a little bit of understeer if pushed hard. Now it turns in when I want it too, there is also less body roll. It gives me much more confidence to make progress.

The first roundabout I came to, I couldn't believe the speed I could carry through it.

The deal is got was £261 which included the Eibach Pro Kit, fitting, fitting of the camber arms and bolts and the geo. Which is a cracking deal. I was quoted £330 by TDI North for just fitting a set up. Never mind supply.

Overall very friendly group of guys, even the mechanic shouted me over a few times to give me an update. Great guys, great price and would use again without hesitation. Even got to watch Small Soldiers whilst I waited :)

This set up should have come straight from the factory. The steering still doesn't provide enough feedback, but that cannot be changed, but all in all I now love the car again.

Pictures to follow.

I use Demon Tweeks quite alot, always beat every best price I give them. I've just had the Tein S Tech springs from them for £127 delivered went for these over eibach as they lower car 15mm front 20mm rear and progressive like eibach's. Having mine fitted by grinspeed along with FRSU.

I've driven a FN2 with eibach's and FRSU and compared to my standard setup it was like a different car and main reason I'm having it done and would recommend it to others especially on the FN2

Good deal mate, glad you're happy but I'd be looking to swap the D2 camber adjusters to some Eibach SPC ones. :)

Cheers Chris. The D2 camber adjusters aren't the normal purple ones. They are gold and black, and they look much more stronger.

I use Demon Tweeks quite alot, always beat every best price I give them. I've just had the Tein S Tech springs from them for £127 delivered went for these over eibach as they lower car 15mm front 20mm rear and progressive like eibach's. Having mine fitted by grinspeed along with FRSU.

I've driven a FN2 with eibach's and FRSU and compared to my standard setup it was like a different car and main reason I'm having it done and would recommend it to others especially on the FN2

where can you get the Tein Tech Springs for £127, they are closer to 200 on fleabay and thats inlcuding demon tweeks

where can you get the Tein Tech Springs for £127, they are closer to 200 on fleabay and thats inlcuding demon tweeks

Hi, I got mine from demon Tweeks for £127.20 delivered, they currently have them on eBay for £285. The cheapest place I found before them was sumo power at £140. So I sent demon Tweeks a message on eBay as they said they could beat any valid price of same item/spec. They come back with the price of £127.20 but had wait for them be imported from Japan which took about three weeks. They said they put price upto £285 so people didn't buy them as they had none in stock. Think sumo power have them in stock, so depends on how quick you wanted them. I'm actually at grinspeed now as I'm having mine fitted today along with FRSU so later on can tell people what there like for the FN2

On eBay I've seen them at £140 at sumo, but like I say only paid £127.20 from demon Tweeks.

Back