• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

Sorry just realised after looking at that link for sumo power your looking at EP3 where as mine is a FN2, but going back to my original post I do reccomend demon tweeks, great on pricing etc

You reckon lowering by itself makes much difference, or does the FRSU makes up most of the benefits?

I'm not sure how a EP3 handles standard so can only answer from my point of view on the FN2. The new progressive springs get rid of the crashy ride and to me seems more comfy on normal driving. Def sits better looks wise and in corners compared to normal. The FRSU has completely changed the steering feel for the better and turns in corners great now. I've only had a mild setup with using car on the road mainly, but I couldn't believe how rubbish the setup was from factory. If I brought another it would be the first mod to carry out as no point having a fast car if it don't handle right.

hmm interesting, how did you find the FRSU from grinspeed as im thinking of going there myself,

do he use a machine for the FRSU or something else? i heard he uses string lol

hmm interesting, how did you find the FRSU from grinspeed as im thinking of going there myself,

do he use a machine for the FRSU or something else? i heard he uses string lol

Well first off best contacting Stevie at grinspeed about how he does his FRSU. It's first Honda and FRSU I've had so can only really compare how my car was before and after. Before ride was crashy and didn't have confidence in the car on bends and can see why people slate FN2 compared to the EP3. Since had it done the crashy ride has gone and feels more comfy, this due to the Tein springs. The car feels loads more planted, less roll and turns into bends loads better.

Overall I'm more than happy with grinspeed, Stevie is a great guy and helpful, garage is very clean, he takes care of your car like its his so I would recommend him. Think with modifications like FRSU people will think theirs is better, but it's all down to personal preference and your driving style as I wanted something that was great on uk roads and even tyre wear where someone else may want it for the track use either way sure Stevie can set it up for your preference.

Yes its worth it. The FRSU it best suited when the car is lower. That's why I got mine done.

What would you be saving your money for?

I have mine lowered on the Eibachs from APB and it seems alot better comfort wise, what out for them speed bumps though :( Just need to get the FRSU done to finish it off :D

K100 maybe, but want to reduce body roll in car. I already have frsu on standard height, so sceptical whether lowering would make marginal difference?

K100 maybe, but want to reduce body roll in car. I already have frsu on standard height, so sceptical whether lowering would make marginal difference?

Its up to you. I find the standard springs a bit crashy, these new ones have bed in nicely, and are softer than standard.

Which ebaich? 30 mm or pro line ones?

It's the sports line ones iirc but they are to abp spec which is slightly different lowering height to the standard springs. I think it's 25 front 30 rear iirc, someone will confirm though.

I went up on Wednesday, great service

My teg feels like a different car now it's got springs that work :D

What springs did you get bud? Can u get some pics up?

I'll post some tomorrow when I can get some decent 'after' pics

Eibach pro, I got buddy club rear arms & front camber bolts from funky power

My rear shock bolts weren't seized so it took just under 3 hrs all fitted & set up :D

Back