• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

EP3 I just sold had the ABP Eibach 35mm kit on, it looked good but it was hard not to catch the front splitter on large speedbumps.

Personally I would say 25mm max, but that's just me, others prefer it slammed but I don't see the point.

I'm in the process of deciding how to go about a decent FRSU and so far I think I'm going to speak to ABP, but after reading your comment I'm slightly put off by the ABP custom springs. How was the ride with the ABP springs and was it a standard splitter that used to catch on speedbumps?

I'm in the process of deciding how to go about a decent FRSU and so far I think I'm going to speak to ABP, but after reading your comment I'm slightly put off by the ABP custom springs. How was the ride with the ABP springs and was it a standard splitter that used to catch on speedbumps?
The ride was fine to be honest, not too much dissimilar from the Eibach Pro kit I had on the DC5 but I had to go really carefully over the speedbumps in my area. Also, even with the stock B Pipe it used to catch in multi story car parks.

Devil just buy the pro kit! Lol

If you're worried about kerbs and bumps the pro kit is ideal because it's only lowers by about 10-15mm. The abp sportline lowers around 25mm

I'd rather have a better ride, and not catch the car of every bump than slam it just for looks. Been there done that.

Devil just buy the pro kit! Lol

If you're worried about kerbs and bumps the pro kit is ideal because it's only lowers by about 10-15mm. The abp sportline lowers around 25mm

I'd rather have a better ride, and not catch the car of every bump than slam it just for looks. Been there done that.

Lol, I know i know, I think I am so indecisive! I thought it lowered by 20 mm on the front though

Lol. Your telling me!

I haven't measured mine. If you want to wait until the weekend I will take some pictures for you.

Lol. Your telling me!

I haven't measured mine. If you want to wait until the weekend I will take some pictures for you.

Yes please bud. Cheers!

If you also could measure from floor to bottom of front splitter, and from floor to top of wheel arch panel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rear shock bolts were seized. Picking new ones up from Honda today then going to re-book for maybe Sat. I will keep you updated.

Hi mate, going to get the spare parts today, as local Honda dealer given me complimentary voucher.

Is it just the shock bolts that I would need to get as spare?

i bought a new set of bottom shock bushes but didn't need them or bolts

if i was doing it again i'd just get a pair of bolts just incase :)

there different part numbers to my receipt, dave at steels sorted me out

any honda dealer should put you rite

Hi mate, going to get the spare parts today, as local Honda dealer given me complimentary voucher.

Is it just the shock bolts that I would need to get as spare?

Lol I'm sure I told you in the Xmas day pm's.

From that link you need part 18 x 2. And part 8 x 2. Two bolts and two bushes. The bolts are prone to seizing. Worth replacing anyway.

3449b14a.jpg

The only pic I could get. Will take more this weekend but you get the idea.

Cheers Jon, This will look perfect with my rims! Got Rear Camber arms now! so nearly there! cheers!

Back