• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

How did you get on Ste? have you had it done yet?

I am looking at sorting this as soon as the arrival of my Fn2 comes, been around the various places so far but tried Demon Tweeks and they are the cheapest by far. However I have only ever been to ABP on the first CTR and then TDi with the second for the same thing.

Demon Tweeks would do the Tein springs for £120 and then £150 for fitting and set up on tracker, plus the cost of the bolts and shims I assume. £270 plus bolts £30? Shims?

So far I have been getting around that for set up then the cost of springs on top.

How are they doing it so cheap though, anymore people been to them since?

Shims are around £8 each. The main cost is fitting them, but if they've got the rear off for the springs it isn't that much more work.

I am looking at sorting this as soon as the arrival of my Fn2 comes, been around the various places so far but tried Demon Tweeks and they are the cheapest by far. However I have only ever been to ABP on the first CTR and then TDi with the second for the same thing.

Demon Tweeks would do the Tein springs for £120 and then £150 for fitting and set up on tracker, plus the cost of the bolts and shims I assume. £270 plus bolts £30? Shims?

So far I have been getting around that for set up then the cost of springs on top.

Have you seen the size of Demon Tweeks before? Its huge. Its like the Toys R Us of Motorsport/Modifying parts.

I'll say again. I paid £263 for eibachs, fitting, fitting of camber arms and bolts, and the FRSU.

Gonna book in I think, for them to supply the camber bolts and shims they want £100 extra, suppose they got to make something somewhere haha

So £150 for fitting, £120 for TEINS and £100 for the bits = £370.00

They would set it to what I want.

Whats normally the best settings for the FN2

I was going to see if I could dig out the ones I had on the EP3 but I don't know if it went with the car or I kept it

Not had anything done yet mate, after reading that the vague steering feel can't be addressed without digging deep into my pockets I'm considering other automotive alternatives.

Whats the diffrence baout Eibach Progressive 15mm and eibach prokit 25mm I find 25mm in Turkey is it same whats the part number Eibach Progressive 15mm ?

Back