• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Springs

Hi guys,

Can you purchase eibach lowering springs just on their own? The reason why I ask this question as I contacted my local tuning shop RoadRunner motorsport in south wales, they told me that this was not possbile and eibach does not sell just the lowering springs they only come in a complete package with coilovers, but will sell this kit and fit them for me for £980.

Is this true or am I just beening taking for a ride here? Is there anywhere else where I can purchase just the springs from? and anyone know roughly how much these would cost please. Im after a 30-35mm drop.

Thanks again
Jamie

You can indeed,

They do the pro line kit which lowers something like 25mm front 20mm rear, they also do a sportline kit which lowers 35mm front 30mm rear I think......but they have just developed a kit for abp that lowers 35mm all round and thats what I would go for.

Nice 1 mate when I heard the guy tell me that they didnt make them put I could buy a package I though hmmm something sounds strange.

From abp motorsports its £150 I think ill go try find the link

they certainly do as ive just had these springs fitted at abp along with fast road set up, looks cool as fook dropped 35mm and the fast road set up improves the handleing 10 fold mate:twisted:

they certainly do as ive just had these springs fitted at abp along with fast road set up, looks cool as fook dropped 35mm and the fast road set up improves the handleing 10 fold mate:twisted:

Any pics bud with the ABP spring kit?
35mm all round sounds just what im after ;)

The New Eibach/ABP Springs have a -30mm drop over Standard!

I do have these instock @ £150.00 Inc Vat and Postage to N/Ireland would be £25.00 with DHL and can be sent out straight away.

Give me a call on 01270 567177 if you would like to order.

Matt :D

Back