• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Springs

Does these springs come with the rubber at the top or am i in for some serious knocking noise from them??:confused:

Bought a set recently and i can confirm they come with the rubber. Big thumbs up for Matt and the guys, excellent service from ABP and highly recommended.

Cheers Doug!

You should'nt get any knocking from the Eibach versions it was one of the improved aspects of the new spring when we developed it!

Rubber Binding's are in place ready to go when your fitting them!

Matt :D

i've had these fitted and they are the reason i never went for coilovers they are perfect for a daily driver comfertable and unlike other springs genuinely improve handling

Just got mine delivered today, awsome piece of kit, just got to get them fitted now at start of week :D

Not the most flattering pic but the only one to hand incase anyone wants to get an idea of the drop these abp/eibach springs give :)

parkd.jpg

:smt045 cheers jd26 thats spot on, sits just nice, same colour as mine aswell. Still thinking shed look well with white wheels under those arches:smt047

Mine's got Eibachs on and they feel nice. Had Eibachs on my old ST with the same drop in ride height but the CTR ones are mega comfy compared.

:smt045 cheers jd26 thats spot on, sits just nice, same colour as mine aswell. Still thinking shed look well with white wheels under those arches:smt047

No probs dude, the pic does it no justice either I think it sits even better in the flesh :twisted:

The ones above look to low to be Eibach's.

The ones above look like ABP's or something similar that give a -35mm drop all round.

The Eibach's are suposed to give a -25mm front drop and -20mm rear, thus giving the car a dipped nose look.

The ones above look to low to be Eibach's.

The ones above look like ABP's or something similar that give a -35mm drop all round.

The Eibach's are suposed to give a -25mm front drop and -20mm rear, thus giving the car a dipped nose look.

I think they are ABP Springs Nick; which are made by Eibach for ABP.

Last edited by a moderator:
ABP springs are a bigger drop than Eibach springs.

I know this man..

I was just pointing out that the ABP's are made by Eibach :) I know they ain't the same thing.

Eibach make three kits IIRC for the EP3: The Sportline (45mm/30mm), The Pro-kit (25mm/20mm) and the springs they make for ABP (35mm).

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting these springs!!!
Thanks for the pic mate

Your car looks awesome!!

ah shucks - thanks dude :p

@ suits - yes bud, my car is indeed on the abp springs but these are made by eibach nowadays (and now are supposedly a 30mm drop as opposed to the old abps which were 35mm)
a little while back they swapped over to have them made by eibach (not sure why)

But very happy

I know this man..

I was just pointing out that the ABP's are made by Eibach :) I know they ain't the same thing.

Eibach make three kits IIRC for the EP3: The Sportline (45mm/30mm), The Pro-kit (25mm/20mm) and the springs they make for ABP (35mm).

I am pretty sure the ABP / Eibach kit is a 30mm drop all round, considering these myself..

Edit :

Hi,

We have our new ABP -30mm springs now instock that have been designed/developed by ourselves and Eibach!

These have a retail price of £150.00 inc Vat and I have plenty instock.

Give me a call for any other information on 01270 567177.

Matt
ABP :D

I quite like the look of these :)

Attachments

• DSC00540.jpg
    DSC00540.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00538.jpg
    DSC00538.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 42
Back