• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Springs

photo0038z.jpg

photo0052x.jpg

Took these at a mates house after having springs fitted, gives you the general idea of ride height

Last edited by a moderator:
photo0037t.jpg

ABP Eibachs 30mm drop all round, similar to there last 35mm but with the rubber sleeves on them this time, no knocking at all and not a harsh ride

photo0038z.jpg

photo0052x.jpg

Took these at a mates house after having springs fitted, gives you the general idea of ride height

Is that just the normal pro-kit?
I think it is 30mm, but it was designed for the EP2, but i have confirmation from Eibach that they will fit EP3 also.

have that fully settle in?
If that is the case, The sport line looks like will be perfect for the EP3 as the rear is 30mm (same as pro-kit) but the front is another 15mm lower.

My only worry is the front track rod end, as lowering the car to much will just end up destroying them. :(

There supplied by ABP as you can see on the springs they have there stamp on them also, 30mm all round. They havent settled in yet, that picture was shortly after they were fitted, just about right height i was looking for really, the front just sits on tyre lip. After a few weeks when there bedded in and torsion bars tightened again ill put another one up to compare.

Alot of guys go for coilovers on front with these springs on back, reason being they want it lower on front. Any lower wouldnt be great for handling and like you said front track rod wear.

Back