• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach...

If I fit some Eibach springs do I need to fit the rear cambers or will it be fine just changing the springs.....really confused help needed please! :?

It differs from car to car really as the CTR from the factory was never jigged that great. If you are going to spend the time and money lowering it then putting adjusters on it is the proper way.

The adjusters just allow a proper set up of the rear end which is quite important on the EP as it is known to have a twitchy backend.

Eibach SPC adjusters are the most popular. 8) :D

i didnt fit adjusters with my eibachs i was abit disapointd i didnt much of a drop at all but it stiffened up the ride abit

had to drop the whole rear setup becuase of 1 seized rubber though :roll: 4 year old car n everytime i fit somethin theres a bolt seized

ShaunCTR said:
mmmm dunno what to do...?

If you have the money, get the camber adjusters and fast road setup done.

If you've had no issues with inner tyre wear then you can probably get away with just the springs, but camber adjusters and a good setup will bring the best out of the car.

Well if you need more advice, appart from that of a Formula 1 engineer ;) :D (Composite Guru)...

I have camber adjusters on mine, and adjustable bolts on the front. I would say they are essential to get the best out of your set up. Even more so if you are lowering the car by 30mm or more. As you need to bring the angles back into spec.

Having the fast road set up done on mine, with 30mm lowering springs, combined with yokohama Parada Spec2's are probably the very best thing I have done to my car.

I have just had the Eibach springs fitted last week. It is having the fast road setup done as well but we are still waiting for the parts to arrive so in the mean time I am just driving with the springs.

I can feel a big improvement already, but from what people have said it will be even better with the camber done.

Just depends on how much you want to spend I supose.

Back