• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eight Speed

Anyone had a Kpro mapped here, because im thinking of giving them a call tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, will send a pm his way :) I spotted them online earlier on CTRO and they quoted me £949 for a Kpro mapped which is pretty much the same as TDi

Can't fault the work I've had done there, although I've not had any mapping done there. Might be worth asking around on CTRO as they seem to have more active on there.
If you want Kpro and mapping TDi North seems to be the place to go, but definitley worth giving Eight Speed a shout.

I have had my K-pro mapped at TDI North and Eight Speed (used to be called Unit 8 but changed name when moved premises).
I bought the k-pro and a RBC from TDI and they initially mapped it. I thought at the time it was an excellant job as it pulled so much harder and had a very aggressive Vtec change over point.
About 6 months later I purchased an exhaust mani with high flow CAT and had these fitted and mapped by Eight Speed. The mani made no extra top end horses but made 10 extra torques.
Now here's the difference, I gained about 20 bhp and 25 torques (I hope I remember this right) in the mid range with a much smoother Vtec cross-over. The car now has extras horses and torques until over 8300 rpm where it flattens out. In my opinion it is a much better and smoother map to drive.

I cannot fault TDI but my preference would be Eight Speed.

i think it wil be mapped by Mark up there but i think tp is the best at mapping hondata in the north west

tp is paul west, he is in charge at tdi north nowadays, he has done loads of mapping on the hondata and is very thorough

yeah they're my first choice because i'd prefer a k100 and eight speed only do the Kpro, trying to get in touch with tdi at the moment

how much is that setting you back if you don't mind me asking? or didn't you ask when getting it booked in?

It was £790 or £740 cant remember which TBH actually closer to £740 and they take your ecu to honda and get it coded for you

Back