• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ek9/dc5 recaros into ep2.

With this being 'Type R owners' as you may imagine, there are not many, if any, EP2 owners on here. You may be better off asking on civinfo, there's a much wider range of civic owners on there.

first thing, ep1,2,3,4 have the same floor so you can bolt on seats from ep4 on ep3 without any problem, second to answer your question you will need rails from Premier / 30th ep3 recaros :)

Most Recaro rails fit Recaro seat bolt holes. Example: To install DC2 Recaro's in an EK9, you simply use EK9 Recaro rails with the DC2 seats. As above, you'll need Recaro rails from an EP3 which had Recaro's fitted.

Indeed Loxington. I had typed it while there was only one reply but never posted it, so only saw your post after I had hit post.

Ok thanks for the help guys, I'm guessing the non prem rails would just need slightly modifying to cater the recaros?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back