• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EK9 Type R for sale....

I have that shape EK atm! but it is no EK9. :lol:

If I have the money in a couple of years (or less) I would go for one of these 8) 8) hubba! *drools*

tempted to buy that!! miss my ek9!! its 20 times better condition than when i bought my ek9!!

Best car ever bought out by honda i reckon!!

Romeolo888 said:
its 20 times better condition than when i bought my ek9!!
Were you the owner of that EK9 that appeared on Ebay a couple of times with low mileage and 5+ owners?

I know for a fact that skiboy would love one of these, but Caz won't let him sell the DC5 lol

Anyone wanna buy a CTR for 10k ;)...it's really nice and everything :D

I may have to have a we chat with Miguel....

kamion it is just a more complete car, for what it was designed to do, be a no compromise performance hatch. More driver feel and involvment. Quicker, lighter and more nimble. Proper Recaros etc etc. Not taking anyhing away from the EP3 of course, but the little EK is just that bit more hardcore.

How does the Ek9 compare to the DC2?

There seems to be a lot of EK9's for sale on Autotrader at the moment.

hovblackctr said:

From a very long vid I have seen on the net (may be a best of motoring??) in back to back tests both in a drag race and on the track - The DC2 comes out on top.

Romeolo888 said:
tempted to buy that!! miss my ek9!! its 20 times better condition than when i bought my ek9!!

Best car ever bought out by honda i reckon!!

yes yes, i was, the clock had been changed, i enquired about this, and the person i sold it to said that they had to change the dash board to uk spec, because the original one wasnt the original. Then he accused me of not knowing the standard spec of the ek9. think someone from the civic type r forums bought it!!

hovblackctr said:

DC2 is better in virtually every respect apparently. I asked a bloke who had owned both (he was farily impartial as he drove an R34 at the time).

Plus BMI backs that up.

Back