• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EK9 type r

Hello Eveyone

Im new hear so dont know if i have posted this in the right section! im looking at buying a EK9 type r, ive found a couple but i wanted to know if WRC sales have a good reputation and if anyone has ever heard of M.A sports and prestige ltd! also does anyone know of anyone who has got one for sale or put me in the right direction of people or places you know who have got a good reputation.

Thanks kayley :)

Hey I was at WRC sales at the weekend, their cars looked ok, problem with EK9's is that they were V Popular in Japan so there are a lot of average ones about, from what I remembered theirs were ok. There are a lot of Jap car dealers up that way so youve got choice of 6-7 cars (I spotted one yellow one at Torqe or keithly)

Thank you for that, i have been up that way before i went to keighley trade and performance and i really wasnt impressed, im not really after a yellow one either black or white! thanks for you help might go a take a look up at wrc its quite hard though because ive had people say there bad and people say there good!
Thanks again kay

Back