• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Electric windows

My electric drivers side window wont close fully... it goes to close then comes back down half way... any ideas as to why or how i can fix it?? Im sodding freezing...lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sounds like the flexible door wiring harness if its affected by opening the door... easy-ish to check :cool:

My electric drivers side window wont close fully... it goes to close then comes back down half way... any ideas as to why or how i can fix it?? Im sodding freezing...lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I had this problem in my ep3, when i auto press the button and the window only goes half way up and back down again, the only way it would work was to press the button every second and it go up bit by bit
then i notices the runner had folded a bit and damaged and causing to slow down the window
so i bought driver and passenger side runners and installed them and tighten the two bolt that hold the window in place and lubed up and now all smooth running windows

Back