• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Elvington march 1st

Just back from elvington, great day apart from getting told to take 20 mins in te paddock to think about my driving!! Bit annoyed but I didn't protest, basically it was very misty/ foggy and there was one part after the back straight that was quite bad do the marshal kept waving yellow flag for first few laps, then on the 4th lap same thing, except this time he was waving it as a car had a breakdown further round, which I didn't know, so passed the bit where the mist was then accelerated along with another ep3 (don't know who he was maybe he is on this forum?) only to get a telling off and a black flag. Otherwise great day, great weather, car behaved brilliantly after my newly done Frsu, only issue is after I finished the day I noticed my suspension is creaking and squeeking, think it may have took a bit too much abuse! Will investigate more over the next week

Was great day, you can get up a decent speed on back straight too, managed to just break 120, plenty fast enough for me!!

Back