• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Email notifications

Hi, how do I stop getting a million email notifications from new posts in subscribed threads???

Click "Quick Links"
Go to "Subscribed Threads"
Tick the "Notification" box so it highlights all threads in the list below it
Scroll to the bottom to the "Selected Threads" drop down box and tick the "Through my control panel only"
Then click "Go"

Thanks people, think Ive sorted it. Ive now got emails on my phone and it ws going off every 3 minutes with email notifications from subscribed threads.

Thanks people, think Ive sorted it. Ive now got emails on my phone and it ws going off every 3 minutes with email notifications from subscribed threads.

Welcome to four years ago when emails became irritating text messages. Make sure you phone is on silent at night mate.

Lol, I am so far behind with technology its unreal.

Today I finally set the boys PS3 up to the internet, and I needed a walk through guide of the interwebs. He has only had it 9 months.

Back