• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EML light on today!!! Advice plz

Hi guys, Was driving home from Haulfwauds today and my EML came on. I didnt really do anything it just came on and stayed on. I have had problems with leaks in exhaust though, im sure i have one at front near cat and one at middle section silencer. what can cause the EML to come on? I drove the car later in the day and the light didnt come on, the car ticks over fine and has plenty of oil in it. Could the leaks cause EML? possiblky a sensor etc maybe? any advice most welcome. Obviously i need to get it looked at.....thanks

Drove the car tonight, and no EML and VTEC worked as it should. Sounds mad the car does possibly the leak near cat. I love the noise it makes when shifting from 2nd to 3rd lol, it goes like a burrt burrt then into gear. wish i could record it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back