• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Thanks again for all the nice comments guys :p

I've bought some little treats for her recently I've got her
Mugen Oil Cap (rep)
Mugen Rear Spoiler (rep)
Team Heko Wind Deflectors

The spoiler is currently sat as a rattle can job in silver, but i have the Milano Red paint ordered to get it painted up and I can't wait to get it fitted :p
Pictures will definitely follow as soon as I get it on I can't wait hahaha x

Why is she called Squeaks? lol
She's called Squeaks because when I first got her the brakes squeaked & the name has kind of stuck now :p
My other Type R is called Twinkle - I have a penchant for random names for my cars hahaha

The spoiler will look good had one on my second CTR, here's some pics:

b7263b77.jpg

[/IMG]
6b8dc0d3.jpg
[/IMG]
89302ccf.jpg
[/IMG]

Is that a rep spoiler? Looking at getting one myself but not sure which one to go for. I'm on a fairly low budget but I don't want to buy something that's just rubbish!

No that was an original Mugen spoiler and quality was very good as you would expect from Mugen, easy to adjust although I kept mine at this level. I did see them on the net can't remember what site but was around £270 I think, it would come primed ready for painting too. But unless your fitting yourself you would need to take into consideration price to fit and to paint. I can't comment on replica's but the original was very good quality.

Yeh i've been looking at the Knight Racer one, seems to be the better of the replica ones. There's a company that does them for £165 on eBay but I'm not sure I trust them for good fitment!

When I looked at it first time I thought it was genuine but the price had me questioning it. I suppose the only way to tell is get one, if it's **** you can send it back or save up for the real thing :lol:

The spoiler will look good had one on my second CTR, here's some pics:

b7263b77.jpg

[/IMG]
6b8dc0d3.jpg
[/IMG]
89302ccf.jpg
[/IMG]
Ooh thanks for the pictures - reminds me why I like those spoilers so much :twisted:
Really can't wait to get mine painted up and fitted now, your CTR looks lush I take it you don't have it anymore?

Here's a picture of my Mugen (rep) Spoiler - it's currently sat in the spare bedroom where I keep going and looking at it and grinning like a goon :p

efd94fa9de565ad76fe6740d25ad73d8.jpg

Also a pic of the Mugen (rep) Oil Cap I bought her

82201b12bb9154ae2654e27e31bcf48f.jpg

Emms x

Yeah they do look nice bet you'll be chuffed when you get yours finished :). No I don't have this one any more it was my 2nd it always turned heads though, I remember being out one night and a random guy said your the one that drives that mint civic with the white wheels lol.

Currently on my 3rd
3rdHondaCivicTypeR004_zpsf090d67e.jpg
[/IMG]
3rdHondaCivicTypeR007_zpsc23b9a15.jpg
[/IMG]
3rdHondaCivicTypeR009_zps2e726e61.jpg
[/IMG]
3rdHondaCivicTypeR006_zpsb68c78b0.jpg
[/IMG]
My first ctr was a Milano, really love that colour look after it :)

Here's a picture of my Mugen (rep) Spoiler - it's currently sat in the spare bedroom where I keep going and looking at it and grinning like a goon :p

efd94fa9de565ad76fe6740d25ad73d8.jpg

Also a pic of the Mugen (rep) Oil Cap I bought her

82201b12bb9154ae2654e27e31bcf48f.jpg

Emms x

Is your spoiler from Knight Racer then?

Back