• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Energy suspension engine inserts.

Ordered myself a set of those, only thing is, got black ones instead of the pictured red ones,
I found out:
red = race
black = street

My question is, are the black ones sufficient for a DC manifold?

Anyone experience with this?

i ordered mine from funky power, i asked for the red inserts as i thought they were they were the stiffer of the two?........i recieved red mounts

what is the part number on yours earthslug?

mine is 16.1110R
acura motor mnt ins

Mate, that's an amazing find of yours! :)

I used to think the red ones as stiffer as well, seems only the color is different and the blacks are.... "Graphite Impregnated. This serves to help self lubricate the bushings." I did notice however mine (blacks) are covered in a thin layer of oil/grease/something... Would that be the self lubrification?
Seems hasnic was right all along :)

Ya thinking of getting these too their a nice cheap mod. So tell me have you fitted them yet? Do they cause a lot of vibration or anything? Did they cure the wheel hop (if you had any)? My DC5 when rolling slowly in 1st at low rpm somethimes starts jerking like mad until I press the clutch. Did yours do this and did they stop it?

The ESMM cured the wheel hop in my DC5, but you do get some more vibration through the cabin for them being fitted.
They do soften up a touch & if you are KPRO'd you can set the idle higher so the vibrations aren't as bad.
The power feels more immediate when you put your toe down too :)

hmmm

The ESMM cured the wheel hop in my DC5, but you do get some more vibration through the cabin for them being fitted.
They do soften up a touch & if you are KPRO'd you can set the idle higher so the vibrations aren't as bad.
The power feels more immediate when you put your toe down too :)

cheers for that info lad its exactly what i was after. not kpro'd so it seems like i'll have to listen to the missus climax more than usual, oh well hope there are lay by's near by lol:smt047

Back