• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Engine torque damper K20

I now have a engine torque damper for my DC5. I don't understand why a bracket is higher than the other. The engine support, him, it's flat.
Help !

Is sits on top of the rear nut.

Remove the forward bolt.
Fit bracket.
Replace forward bolt.
Add new rear nut on top.

Thanks DCTU, the top of the rear nut is round, no problem to fix ?
Another question, the seller did not sell the second leg with 3 holes. Where to find, Do you have an address?

Another question, the seller did not sell the second leg with 3 holes. Where to find, Do you have an address?

That's how it fits. No bother.

The other bracket should be with the damper unless it's off a J's strut and damper combo.

Speak to the seller.
Otherwise, try tegiwa?

Dimensions needed and I'll cut and bend you one if you cannot find one some where :D

Scott

I am also after the nut which secure down the ETD mount bracket (think it is the nut pictured in the OP's post on the far right :)

df95c8ce-1.jpg

You guys are awesome haha.
You know, participate and respond quickly, it's cool, different from some forum. thank you. :cool:

@ DC5TU : I've send message to Tegiwa for this bracket.

@ For Scotttom : Thanks for your help. but I don't have sizes. Maybe a kind soul to give this information., please.

I bought my nut yesterday.
Reference and price are "Nut H 90371SR30000 2.18€(exc vat)".

My damper is now mounted. I am very happy but I have a vibration between 5000 and 5500 rpm, probably the damper, you have this problem?

It's a joke with reference to my build thread.

Try putting some nylon washers either side of the main securing bolts at each end.

Back