• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Engines on its way out .....

As title states my engine is on its way out so now im weighing up what to do now and was after some advice im thinking either turbo/supercharger conversation or stay n/a and build a 2.4 vtec "frankenstein" engine got a budget of £5k to work with so would this be enough for the mentioned boosted work or is my only option staying n/a at this budget ?

Also my cars a daily so i want to keep my running costs reasonable as i drive from essex to Kensington for work so need it to be usable.

Any comments welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the motor?

I'd build a really good N/A for now, maybe go forged and then 'charge it in the future.

The whole car has had a pretty hard life from what i can see gearbox is being rebuild / upgraded lsd fitted aswell engine just seems to need a refresh too but i want more power with it

Back