• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Enlighten me...

Apologies for the corny thread title... but maybe you can help me?

I'm looking to get a spare light bulb kit/set in readiness for the Honda European Tour 2007. Not having a Civic Type-R anymore (Salem kindly lets me wash and wax, er, I mean ride in hers) I'm not sure which to get for the Premier Facelift model (on a '55 plate). H1? H4? H7? I've been getting conflicting reports so can someone please check their manual and let me know or, alternatively, tell me which I need?

Many thanks,
Andy

On my fabia vRS cos i have xenons you need to remove the headlight to change the full beam bulbs, but to remove the headlight you need to take the bumper off first! :shock: :lol:

Halfrauds do a set which includes everything, bulbs, fuses etc. I think it was about £9 :cool:

I bought the kit from Halfrauds when I had my facelift CTR. now I have the DC5 with HIDS. I haven't a clue. I will just bring the CTR spare kit, Its not as though I will be using it. :rolleyes: just in case we get stopped by some over zealous euro coppers who wants to check we are carrying all the neccessary documentation and accessories. Eg High viz jacket for you and the passenger, Warning triangle, spare bulb kit, headlight converters.

Back